Gefen DVI KVM over IP with Four USB Ports (EXT-DVIKVM-LAN-LRX) Receiver Unit
Get What You Love592328
The Gefen DVI KVM over IP Receiver with Four USB Ports connects to any Gefen KVM Transmitter (sold separately) and extends a DVI signal, along with USB, RS-232, and audio, 328 ft over CAT5/6. It supports input/output resolutions up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200 WUXGA. Using an optional Gigabit switch, you can configure a multipoint matrix of up to 65,000 transmitter/receiver units in total. The Gigabit switch must support 8k jumbo frame packets in order to support multipoint mode. A free web server interface is available on the Gefen website for quick system set-ups and firmware upgrades.
A total of three RJ-45 ports are available, one for the signals transmitted and two offering network connectivity. Four USB 2.0 ports are located on the front panel for connecting computer peripherals. An audio line out outputs independent audio from the transmitter. An L-shaped mounting bracket is included.
- Transmits DVI, USB, RS-232, and audio 328 ft over CAT5/6
- Supports input/output resolutions up to 1080p and 1920 x 1200
- Supports Gigabit switches for up to a 65,000 unit transmitter/receiver matrix
- Three RJ-45 ports, one for signals carried and two for network connectivity
- Four USB 2.0 ports for computer peripherals
- 3.5mm audio line out
- IR port for optional IR control
- Includes L-shaped mounting bracket
- 1U, half-rack wide, rack-mountable using an optional Gefen rackmount tray (model EXT-RACK-1U)