Kano Pixel Kit Learn to Code with Light (Open Box)
Get What You Love475075
Help your child learn to code with this Kano pixel kit. The buildable pixel device with 128 programmable RGB LED blocks, USB connectivity and push buttons provides a dynamic platform for creating light shows, animated art and games. This Kano pixel kit includes a step-by-step storybook guide that makes learning about coding and building fun for kids.
- Pixel Kit: Paint pictures, make games, watch it light up instantly. Play with endless creations by a creative community all over the world.
- Build and code dazzling lights: Gives the ability to control 128 LEDs and 16 million colors.
- "Build-it-yourself" and code-able lights: Bring the lights alive with games, arts, and apps that teach you how to code.
- Learn to code with simple steps: Learn to code with 40+ step-by-step challenges and endless community content to remix.
- Make your own games and animations: Make games and animations, use the built-in microphone to make lights move to sound.
- Connects to any Kano kit including the Computer Kit and Motion Sensor Kit: Works wirelessly with Mac, PC, and Kano Computer Kits.
- Suitable for ages 6 and older: So your child can enjoy learning as they grow. No technical knowledge is required (parental help may be needed for ages 6-8).
- Lightboard PCB
- Plastic Case
- Mode dial
- 2x buttons
- Joystick Lanyard