NEC OL-V463 10 Point Infrared Touch Overlay for V463 Integrated Speakers, Refurbished
Get What You Love891604
The OL-V463 Protective Infrared Multi-Touch Overlay Accessory from NEC transforms your existing V463 46" High-Performance LED-Backlit Commercial-Grade Display with Integrated Speakers into an interactive touchscreen. While adding minimal depth, the OL-V463 accessory adds protective glass and multi-touch functionality to the high-performance V463 commercial-grade display. This overlay solution is HID compliant with a majority of operating systems, so loading extra drivers is not required. With the addition of this IR-touch overlay, you can experience up to 10 simultaneous points of touch. It is suitable for, but not limited to educational, retail, and corporate applications.
The OL-V463 overlay solution contains a black swipe zone that borders the active area of the display and allows for content to be moved in and out with Windows 8 swipe compatibility. This area also allows unrestricted access to the IR sensor, power LED, and the ambient light sensor portions of the display that are often covered up.
The overlay utilizes screw holes that are already located in the display, making full installation possible in just three primary steps that include removing screws, attaching the overlay, and replacing screws. Integration of the NEC overlay solution is simple and fast.
- IR multi-touch technology enables up to 10 simultaneous touches for interaction and collaboration of content
- Maximize interactivity with multi-touch display support
- Ultra-fast response time enables split second reactions between touch point and screen
- Swipe zone around active area allows for full Windows 8 compatibility
- Promotes extended use with a high-performance design
- Sturdy full steel chassis combined with tempered protective glass ensures the safety of the LCD panel
- Maximum compatibility with full HID compliance for numerous Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems
- Simple design makes installation easier and faster
- Fits over existing bezel and attaches utilizing minimal hardware
Note: Number of touches depends on operating system.