Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac
Get What You Love484472
Run thousands of Windows apps like Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Access, Quicken, QuickBooks, Visual Studio, even graphic intensive games and CAD programs without compromising on performance or rebooting. Parallels Desktop 12 is fully optimized for Windows 10 and macOS Sierra.
Imagine having a set of tools, with no complicated settings, to simplify everyday tasks.
Take a screenshot with a simple click, secure private files with a password, download a favorite video from YouTube or Facebook with little fuss, easily record a screencast, or keep your Mac from sleeping with the push of a button.
Now, with Parallels Desktop 12 including Parallels Toolbox, you can do all of that and more, with one click!
All Editions Contain These Must-Have Features
Run Windows and Mac applications side-by-side
- Experience as much or as little Windows as you want. Multiple view modes allow you full control of the level of integration between Mac and Windows.
Moving from PC to a Mac has never been this easy
- Easily transfer everything on your current PC-operating system, documents, applications, games, even your internet browser favorites -over to your Mac in a snap.
Streamlined Windows Installation
- Installing Windows on your Mac has never been so simple. The easy to use and intuitive Wizard walks you through the complete setup, including the purchase of a Windows 10 license, if needed.
Already using Boot Camp?
- Easily convert your existing Windows Boot Camp partition to a new Parallels Desktop virtual machine.
Not just for Windows
- Run a wide array of operating systems including macOS, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, Linux, Google Chrome, and more.
Lightning Fast Performance
- Resource-hungry Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down your Mac, and Microsoft Office is faster than ever.
- One-click optimization of virtual machine settings makes it easy to get the performance you need.
To install and set up Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac, you need:
- A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core M or Xeon processor
- 4 GB of memory (8 GB recommended)
- 850 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
- Additional disk space for virtual machines (SSD drives recommended for better performance)
- Internet connection
- mac OS Sierra 10.12
- OS X El Capitan 10.11.5 or later
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 or later