Playhouse Disney Book of Pooh: A Story without a Tail
Get What You Love125824
Welcome to Playhouse Disney, where children imagine and learn.
Playhouse Disney software delivers learning that is interactive, fun, and never boring. Learning is supported by a well-rounded child philosophy developed in conjunction with child experts. Kids can learn while having fun! Development is promoted across key areas: cognitive, creative, emotional, physical, social, and thinking skills. Your child will have a fun while he or she interacts with Winnie the Pooh and his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood. Playhouse Disney is a great way to encourage a love of learning!
Join Winnie the Pooh and his friends on their latest adventure that defines the true meaning of friendship. Eeyore has lost his tail and his dear friends are determined to help. This enriched rendering of Pooh's world invites children in and provides a gentle introduction to early literacy, social, emotional and cognitive skills through fun activities. Get ready to jump into the story in the Hundred Acre Wood!
Focus on Learning Fun!
- Literary themes that promote the inherent value of books.
- Kids interact with Pooh and his Hundred Acre Wood pals as pages of the book come to life.
- Goal and Reward structured activities to challenge and reward children.
- Numbers and Letters
- Word Association and Rhyming
- Pattern, Shape and Color Recognition
- Memory Skills
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Following Directions and Problem Solving
- Emotional and Social Skills
- Fine Motor Skills
- Spatial Awareness
- and much more!
Listen for excited laughter as your child joins in the story of how Winnie the Pooh and his friends help another friend in need. Watch your child participate in the adventure and lend a hand to help Pooh and his beloved friends.
Pooh's Alphabet Stream: Help Pooh and Eeyore explore a stream full of fun objects.
Rabbit's Kitchen: Help Rabbit and Owl follow the directions in the recipe!
Piglet's Short Stories: Create an interactive story with Piglet and Eeyore.
Bounce with Tigger: Guide Tigger through the alphabet as he and Piglet gather ripe apples for Eeyore!
Sing a Song with Kessie: Help Kessie finish a song by filling in the missing words that rhyme!
Early Literacy Skills: Embark on a storybook journey in search of Eeyore's tail.
Learn with Friends: The characters jump from the TV to your computer!
- Early literacy themes are introduced to children through their favorite characters.
- Fun learning adventure with age-appropriate social and life lessons embedded within the game play.
- Underlying social message of "friends helping friends learn"
- Windows XP SP3, Vista SP1, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Pentium II 300 MHz or faster processor (800 MHz for Vista & 7)
- 128 MB of RAM (512 MB for Vista & 7)
- 200 MB free Hard Disk space
- 800x600 monitor, 16-bit color
- 32 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible Video Card
- 16-bit DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card and speakers
- 8X CD-ROM drive