Power Play Flight Sim 3 Pack for Mac
Get What You Love45607
3 Great Flight Sims
Power Play includes three ways to let loose the thunder in the skies! Test your skills in past, present and future scenarios in three award winning flight sims in one collection. Choose from over 25 different aircraft.
- Absolute Zero
- Flying Nightmares
- Out of the Sun
The cold reaches of space has just gotten colder. You are in command of an Earth mining colony in space where an alien invasion has begun. Fly into action using mining machinery that has been converted into futuristic weapons of destruction! The battles take place on land, in space and deep underground as you marshal the remaining forces to purge the alien raiders.
- Fly and drive seven different vehicle
- 30 missions
- Reclaim the mining colony from the savage aliens
- Restore peace to this sector of peace
Flying Nightmares offers two games in one: Strategy War game and Flight Sim. Control up to four Harrier "Jump Jets" as you take the roles of admiral, squadron leader or ace pilot in strategic military action. The fleet is depending on your tactical skills to win the war against an elite corps of terrorists who have taken over a South Pacific island.
- Maneuver the troops into position and launch an offensive that puts you in total control
- Strap yourself into the cockpit of a Harrier, the most advanced aerial fortress int he sky
- Take no prisoners
Out of the Sun
You are catapulted into three of the toughest aerial battles of World War II in an effort to make the difference in the outcome of the war. No heads-up display, no homing missiles - just seat-of-your-pants flying action with your timing, skills, and machine guns to keep you from a fiery death. Fly 17 different aircraft in air-to-air combat missions for either the Allies or the Axis powers!
- Use your intuition to spot enemy flyers and knock them out of the sky
- Get the enemy before they blow up you and your plane to bits
- Master dogfighting techniques to survive the grueling battles of Kursk, Midway and D-Day
- System 7.0 to 9.2 (Classic Mode)
- PowerMacintosh processor
- 8 MB of RAM
- 256 colors
- All joysticks are supported
- 4X CD-ROM drive