Seeedstudio MS IoT Grove Kit for Raspberry Pi with 5 Display (Azure Certified)
Get What You Love539427
Building an IoT project on your Raspberry Pi has never been an easy task for many developers. This is due to the messy hardware connections involved, and complicated software programming. Grove Starter Kit for IoT based on Raspberry Pi works with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core and Microsoft Azure.
- Easy-to-use grovepi+ that is compatible with Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+/2/3
- Plug-n-play Grove modules for rapid prototyping
The GrovePi+ cape included in the kit is fully compatible with your Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 2 that both run Windows 10 IoT Core. With the easy-to-use Grove system, you are now able to connect up to 15 Grove modules to your Raspberry Pi simply through the Grove interfaces on the GrovePi+.
In addition to the high performance sensors and actuators, the kit contains a 5 inch HDMI Display and a RGB LCD with a backlight. The Grove Starter Kit for IoT based on Raspberry Pi is a powerful platform on which to begin your exploration on the Internet of Things.
Visit WindowsOnDevices site to get started on your IoT projects.
- Works with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core
- Works with Microsoft Azure
- GrovePi+ that compatible with Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+/2/3
- Easy-to-use Grove system
- HDMI display and RGB LED included
- 1x GrovePi+
- 1x 5 Inch HDMI Display with USB TouchScreen
- 1x Grove - Relay
- 1x Grove - Temp&Humi Sensor
- 1x Grove - Ultrasonic Ranger
- 1x Grove - LED Bar v2.0
- 1x Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor(P)
- 1x Grove - Buzzer
- 1x Grove - Sound Sensor
- 1x Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
- 1x Grove - Button
- 1x Grove - LCD RGB Backlight
- 1x Flat HDMI Male to Male Cable (1M)
- 1x Micro USB Cable (1200px)
- 10x 26AWG Grove Cable