Ubiquiti NanoBeam NBE-5AC-19 High-Performance airMAX ac Bridge w/ 15+ KM Range
Get What You Love482617
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the NanoBeamac.
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam ac directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam ac blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam ac gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeamac is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
Features & Specifications
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Diagnostic Tools, including Ethernet Cabling Test, RF Diagnostics, and airView Spectrum Analyzer