Westek 75W 120 Motion Activated Light Control
Get What You Love478225
The Westek MLC162BC 120 Motion Activated Loght Control automatically turns a light on when motion is detected in the room and off 10 minutes after you leave. Senses activity at distances up to 30 feet away when mounted 8 feet from floor, with a detection zone up to 120. It is perfect for laundry room, garage, basement or attic because it eliminates the need to fumble in the dark for a switch or pull-string.
Note: This motion sensor is not designed for use with an enclosed or shaded fixture of any kind. Infrared cannot penetrate glass or plastic. Use only with a ceiling mounted, bare bulb light socket. Works with any compact fluorescent or incandescent bulbs, 75 Watts Max. Do not use with halogen bulbs.
- Motion-Sensing Light Control perfect for laundry rooms, garages, basements, and attics
- 360 Degree, 20 ft. detection zone
- Compatible with compact fluorescent, LED and incandescent bulbs up to 75 Watts
- Easy screw in installation
- Automatic shut off after 10 minutes
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Max Watts: 75 Watts