ZORELLE Heating Pad for Neck and Shoulders: Heated Neck Wrap Microwavable - Hot and Warm Compress Therapy
Get What You Love650254
The Perfect Way to Relax
The Microwavable Neck and Shoulder Wrap provides the best, easiest, and healthiest solution to relax the muscles, combining temperature, pressure, and natural herbal scent.
- NATURAL THERAPY - delivers soothe deep moist heat to the neck, shoulders and upper back with only 2 minutes in microwave, while releases herbal scent.
- BENEFITS - relax while the heat relieves neck pain, back pain, anxiety, migraine and stress relief; helps with menstrual cramps, TMJ and ear ache.
- COLD USE - may also be used for cold sore treatment helping with inflammation, swelling, arthritis, fibromyalgia and shoulder pain or just refreshing.
- AROMATHERAPY - enjoy and sleep better with the especial selection of organic dried herbal blend as lavender, lemongrass, chamomile and peppermint.
- The ZORELLE neck heating pad microwavable is weighted and balanced allowing walking or standing. Made in the US, the wrap is a way to live a better life.
The wrap helps relaxing as well as reduces muscle pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and aches. Also relieves anxiety, headaches, migraines, cramps, TMJ, and improves sleeping quality by delivering sooth deep-penetrating moist heat and herbal scent. The heat pad can be used on the shoulders as well as the lower back, limbs, stomach, and chest.
Soft and Cozy
Made with a luxurious, soft and cozy fabric, the wrap weighs 3.75lb (1.7kg) for pressure therapy and balance, allowing to use it while sitting, cooking, working, and even walking around.
The heat pad is filled with high-quality flaxseeds, which do not attract mold, to retain heat and cold.
A blend of organic dried herbs as lavender, lemongrass, chamomile, and peppermint is selected for aromatherapy purposes.
Use it Hot or Cold
Hot Therapy: Place the wrap in the microwave on a clean plate and allow turn table to rotate freely. Heat it for 2 minutes on high power and increase by 30 second increments, depending on the desired warmth. After heating, move the wrap from side to side to allow the filling to settle.
Cold Therapy: While heat helps with blood circulation, cold compress therapy is great for inflammation, swelling, injuries, arthritis and fibromyalgia.
Place the wrap on a sealed plastic bag and keep it in the freezer for at least 3 hours before using.
- The heating time varies depending on the microwave power.
- The wrap must not be damp, and the microwave must be clean.
- The wrap can get very hot, handle with care.
- Do not wash, wet, or submerge.
- Verify that the product is not damaged before heating.
- The filling should not be ingested.
Product Care: Clean the fabric with a damp cloth and allow to dry completely.